movies

radio

bio

blog

pictures

roryandcraig.com

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back In Time

I wrote a Back to The Future related sketch for a show, and in my research I found this, which is great.

Huey Lewis - Back in Time - BTTF Tribute


Also, much Back to the Future news in the past two weeks. The Clock Tower set from the trilogy, burned down this past week (full article). And Bob Gale makes it completely official that there will not be a Back to the Future IV (full article). Kind of good to know they won't be soiling the BTTF franchise, but I can't help but wonder when the remakes will go down (Shia Labeouf as Marty McFly anyone?).

Also, check out this fake trailer for Back to the Future IV that someone made. Does anyone else get tingles?


Note: by far the nerdiest blog post I have ever written. Is it nerdier than Rory's Optimus Prime/Darth Vader blog...we will never know.

Check out my Back to the Future related sketch at The Upright Citizens Brigade on Monday June 9th at 6:30pm. It's my Sketch 201 class show and there are a lot of great writers in the class and all the sketches will make you laugh.

No comments: