movies

radio

bio

blog

pictures

roryandcraig.com

Monday, December 11, 2006

Drunken C.E.O Christmas Party Speech

I just went to my company's Christmas party. All it was missing was a drunken speech. This is what I would liked to have heard.

"Fellow workers. Thanks and thanks so much more. You truly are the best of breed. I hope you're listening when I say this: Beauty is captured in your work ethics. Both men and women. Men can be beautiful.

"It wasn't so long ago that I was a young boy, blossoming into manhood. Every day a new adventure, every stride leading to a new feeling. From baseball and cracker jack to lone plains and lovers trysts. Forget-me-nots and tiger lillies. Chiffon and crepes.

"I hope that this night has brought us all closer. I'd like to ask for everyone to hug the person next to you, but I think the people in accounting have image problems. So happy Christmas and Kwanzaa and Hannukah.

"And yes, bonuses will be payed this year to all, in April.

"Who's buying? Just kidding."

-Charles Scranton (President of Hethum Inc.)

----------------------------------------------
Check Rory and Craig out on MTVU again -- new clip.
The Freshman Press on the pic of 4 people talking, that says 'The Freshman,' when the next window pops up, scroll down on the right to where it says "Holiday Essentials - Part 6" with a pic of Rory. You'll have to watch a minute of video before our segment airs.

No comments: