movies

radio

bio

blog

pictures

roryandcraig.com

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Snickers Charged/Best Night Ever

Below is the wrapper of a candy bar I ate last week. In addition to the normal chocolate, peanuts, caramel and nougat, Snickers Charged is filled with caffeine, taurine, and B-vitamins.

There are two reasons I was psyched about eating this particular candy bar: 1. It has a picture of a rhino busting through the wrapper, which to me, indicated I would gain some serious animal-like power. 2. There is a warning that children and pregnant women should not have Snickers Charged -- the candy bar was basically daring me to eat it.

I got a pretty serious sugar rush, stayed up really late, and had the most tiring week of my life...thanks Snickers Charged.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my new Best Night Ever for Sunday March 8th. Move over Carrot Top, there's a new prop comic in town.



For more Best Night Ever go here.

No comments: